Monday, October 3, 2011

I will forget you one day , and i swear .
Just that when will this day comes .
I just keep remembering your smile and kisses to me .
Those sweet and caring words came from you are only for me .
Your gentle hands holding my hands is the most i miss .
Everytime when couples walk pass me i will remember you .
But now you are others one , so i can only forget you .
You say till everything is my fault for causing this .
Now i think that , you is the one who didnt told me what you are feeling .
If you dont like me to text other guys when im with you , you should told me .
Who knows if you never even told me what you are feeling .
You said to me that i keep everything to myself .
But what about you . You did that too .
And now you are pushing everything to me as if it is my fault to this break up .
I didnt know what you are thinking . But if you think that girl suit you more .
Go ahead . I wont stop you . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment