Thursday, October 20, 2011

This few days keep raining .
My heart is just like the rain , washing you away bit by bit .
Learn to let go of you , cos u are freaking bastard ! :D
Cheat on a girl feeling and yet within a month u get another girl heart.
U may be a pro in this LOVE game , but hey dont forgot everything happen and end with a reason.
So why not you stop hurting girls or learn to understand them first ;/
Or maybe i should put it in a way that you are more comfortable with?
Learn to know what LOVE means ok dude (:
And yeahh your jacket is still with me , i dont plan to meet u up to return you .
I can just choose to throw it in the dustbin or maybe just throw it in some place that i will never see
Who knows maybe one day u will turn back and see me , but sorry yeahhh .
Just turn your butt to me and I will give you a super duper high kick to your butt ! :D
Sounds great isnt it . Omg i think my english improve ! :D hahahaha .
Thanks to my attachment. I run off the topic . Being so random :x
I just hope that this girl you are with her now can see your true colours earlier . (:
And I wont stalk her anymore , cos it none of my business .
I do my business and you do yours (: easy as A,B,C ! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment