Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Feel so weird . The more time it pass the more i need you and want you more. Idk if you think this way but ur tiny actions will affect me. Even thought you mean nothing or mean no harm to me i also care and notice the actions you have done. But if i tell you all of this you will find me fan bahh? Irriating girl maybe ? ): feeling sad for not making u happy when you are down , cant do what a gf can do for you. You always sag it okay just be the way you are . But if it possible i wanna change to a better person for you. But i tried , im weak . I cried easily. Im a emotional person. If can be with me all this time i will be happy . Thanks for always caring about me , putting up my temper . I need a little tiny actions to show you how im really feel .

No comments:

Post a Comment