Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hidden feelings

Hi Bi , im writing this for you. This is all my feelings im feeling now. I dont like how you treated me when you dont know what to speak or dont feel like talking. Like MIA only from me ?! Dont reply my texts, ignore my texts, as well as ignore my feelings. Imagine you the one in my shoes. I the one ignoring all the sms you text me. You look at my sms dont you? But you didnt bother to reply. It HURTS ! i can feel it clearly. You didnt have any sorry of intentions. Girls are easy. You just need to say sorry and show her what you meant they can easily forgive and forget. But what did you do, you didnt. When i tell you to promise me you wont do it again. You reply me, IDK. So it will repeat again? So you trying to tell me to keep holding on for your actions and temper? I have my owner actions and temper, but I wont vent on you. I wont ignore your sms, I always place you at first place. When you sick i always cook for you , go down thr to find you. I cared that why im the one hurting. You may think im very irritating. But ask every girls . Which girls can stand their boyfriend didnt reply their text for 2 days. And didnt even bother to say sorry or explain with a i dont know what to talk to you ? Im not blaming you, but it my actual feelings. I cant really say all this to you becos this will lead us to more quarrels. I dont want. I will be the one holding on to it. But at least show me your effort that you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment